Sunday, May 18, 2014

hmmm

phewww.. It's been more than a year since my last post in this blog goblog..opppsss..huuu.. yup, the last one was written on 22nd March 2013. That date, this year, was totally different than the past years. That date in this year, I could remember that I was heading to my hometown, Alosetaq with  that one buddy that wanted to go home too, with other passengers that were having the same destination as mine, Shahab Perdana.. and the bus was broken down..and we arrived there late at 9 in the happy morning, with a happy heart. 

And of course, my age differs from last year. Last year I was 22, but this year I'm 23. HAHA.. really funny

many
a lot of
much 
things
happened
and something happened
everything
about my life
myheart (stomach)
myself
family
friends
friendship
relationship
from lalaland
to blablablabla
and pfffftttttttttss
lots of stories
untold
lets just keep them as secret
nope
but not all can be remained untold 
as only few things
to be told
but don't tell
ALL
and do share
coz sharing means caring
coz we care bout each other
but sometimes they say 
that isn't a care
And
at first they know us well
then they become strangers
then they need us
so they know us really well again
after that they become strangers back
hmmm
whatever!

p.s. stay cool! 8)~miss u!

No comments:

Post a Comment